“He failed in business in ’31. He was defeated for state legislator in ’32. He tried another business in ’33. It failed. His fiancee died in ’35. He had a nervous breakdown in ’36. In ’43 he ran for congress and was defeated. He tried again in ’48 and was defeated again. He tried running for the Senate in ’55. He lost. The next year he ran for Vice President and lost. In ’59 he ran for the Senate again and was defeated. In 1860, the man who signed his name A. Lincoln, was elected the 16th President of the United States. The difference between history’s boldest accomplishments and its most staggering failures is often, simply, the diligent will to persevere.”
The quote above is from a poster hanging in my office. It is an encouragement to persevere when times get tough. Kingdom Financial Education has been blessed to persevere throughout this 4th year of ministry. God continues to use this ministry to bless others, help them grow spiritually, and learn God’s ways of managing their finances. We continue to receive testimonies from people who have completed our primary class, Kingdom Financial College. We are grateful that this ministry is having a lasting impact on the lives of those we come across. We are excited to see
what God has in store for Kingdom Financial education in 2018!
• Guest speaker on “Faith, Hope, and Love” radio show
• New one-on-one coaching clients
• Completed more Kingdom Financial College classes at new locations
• Taught a special 2 day Financial workshop in an inner city church
• Completed our first DVD led class, which I did not have to be present to lead (Multiplication at work!)
• Our Kingdom Financial Education app was completed and available for download on Apple and Android devices
• Sent supplies to people affected by Hurricane Harvey in Houston, TX
I have not mentioned finances in any of our newsletters this year. The majority of our financial support comes from faithful, financial monthly donations from individuals. As a Christian nonprofit ministry, I am responsible for raising all of my monthly support. Please pray about supporting this ministry on a monthly basis or though a special gift. Thanks!
1. More opportunities to minister in 2018
2. New monthly financial supporters
3. Long-term growth of those we are ministering to
His finances, His ways,